Apart from names and slogans, I’ve built up my Top Rated status through copy and article writing, and have been published on Forbes, OMNI (Futurism), Geeks, Longevity, Potent, Beat, Journal, and other sites! Recently one of my Kindle books ranked #1 in the Amazon free Science Fiction category.
Under my small indie company Sable Mare Media, LLC, I operate the sci-fi website ScumHive.com and the digital nomad site, WhyAreYouStillWorking.com.
Here are a few links to my work…:
OMNI (Futurism) author page: https://omni.media/author/matt-cates-1
Geeks author page: https://geeks.media/author/matt-cates-1
Amazon author page: https://www.amazon.com/Matt-Cates/e/B0152CC06C/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
Journal author page: https://journal.media/author/matt-cates-1
My websites: Why Are You Still Working?: http://www.whyareyoustillworking.com
Scum Hive: http://www.scumhive.com
Mad English Lab: http://www.madenglishlab.com
I’ve written catchy copy for ESL blogs, commercial websites, radio ads, Choose Your Own Adventure apps, escape rooms, marketers, and as mentioned, companies seeking creative branding and slogans.
So why hire me?
Because no kidding, you’ll get my best efforts. Not only that but you’ll see I’m client-focused, friendly, timely…and understanding of your editorial feedback!
More detailed background:
– MFA in Creative Writing (National University); 3.84 GPA
– Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (University of Cambridge & International Training Institute, Turkey)
– 21 years of postal, administrative and executive correspondence writing with federal agencies
– 4 years of courtesy faculty experience at Oregon State University
– Veteran of Afghanistan (2006) and Iraq (2009)
– Numerous satisfied Upwork customers; near-perfect client feedback and Job Score
– Social media savvy; created e-zine, blogs, YouTube channels, Facebook pages, etc.
– Business savvy; created Sable Mare Media, LLC, to cover 2 websites, freelance author services, and ESL tutoring services
– Timely, thorough, patient, creative, & always professional. I’m the right person for your job, and would like to work with you!